Pre engineered steel structure building is a Green economy building system, which is formed by the main structure (H-section steel for beam/column, C channel steel or Z channel steel for purlin), substructure(Round steel bar or Angle steel for bracing, Round steel tube for tie bar, Angle steel for angle brace), roof and wall system (using sandwich panel or single steel sheet), door and window system. Pre engineered steel structure building building is widely used as warehouse, workshop, hangar, shed, etc..
The roof and wall can be made of composite panel or veneer. Galvanized sheet metal can prevent rust and corrosion. The use of self-tapping screw can make the connection between the plates more closely, to prevent leakage. You can also use composite panel for roof and wall. The sandwich is polystyrene, glass fiber, rock wool, polyurethane. They have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, fire-retardant. The wall of the steel structure maintenance also can use brick wall. The cost of a brick wall is higher than galvanized steel roof and wall.
The usage scale includes large-scale workshop, or warehouse, supermarkets, entertainment centers and modular steel structure garage.
1) Main Steel: Q345, Q235, Q345B, Q235B etc.
2) Column & Beam: Welded or Hot rolled H-section
3) Connection method of steel structure: welding connection or bolt connection
4) Wall & Roof: EPS, Rockwool, PU sandwich, corrugated steel sheet
5) Door: Rolled up door or Sliding door
6) Window: Plastic steel or Aluminum alloy window
7) Surface: Hot dip galvanized or painted
8) Crane: 5MT, 10MT, 15MT and more
Drawings & Quotation:
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know length, width, eave height
and local weather. We will quote for you promptly.